Chicken and Pepper Bake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes.
Cook Time: 40 Minutes.
Looking for an interesting twist on your usual nacho dinner? This chicken and pepper bake buries peppers, onions, and mushrooms under a layer of delicious gooey cheese.
- Three pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- One large clove of garlic, crushed and minced.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Freshly cracked ground black pepper.
- One medium spanish onion, finely minced.
- Ten brown mushrooms and two Portobello mushrooms, minced.
- Two large bell peppers, seeded and chopped.
- One tablespoon of avocado oil.
- One cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Three tablespoons of finely chopped parsley.